Camp Chicken & Dumplings Recipe
For more recipes visit:
• 1 lb cooked chicken
• 1 bag frozen vegetables (we used peas and carrots)
• 3 chicken bouillon cubes
• 1 can cream of chicken soup
• 1 can biscuits
• 3 cups water
1. In a dutch oven or large pot, combine water, bouillon cubes, and cream of chicken soup. Bring
to a boil.
2. While soup mixture begins to boil, cut biscuits in fourths.
3. Add chicken and frozen vegetables to the pot. Cook for 5 minutes on medium-high heat.
4. Drop biscuit pieces into the soup mixture. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15-20
View Source here.